Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your insurance policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of insurance coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these insurance coverages. If you are financing a car, your lender may also have requirements concerning you insurance coverage.
Most auto insurance policies are for a six month term or a year term. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it is time to renew the insurance policy and to pay your insurance premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you are in an auto accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you are worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep insurance premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver discounts, multiple policy discounts and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Thank you for your interest in Ken Morris Insurance Agency. We work with multiple A+ carriers to save you time and money for all your insurance needs. We have Four locations to serve your insurance needs: Hillsboro-937-402-5295, Troy-937-339-2400, Enon-937-864-7331 and Vandalia, Ohio-937-898-5168, please feel free to call and speak to an insurance professional or e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and an agent will reply promptly.